Great programming skills as a child
How can I get a great programmer being a child?
Find something that you want to create with code, and create it.
When we create real things — we learn the most. Just “reading a book” is ok, but is thousands of times less effective than creating something real.
Figure out a project, grab a book, use the internet and get cracking, child!
Not a long answer, but worked really, really well as a teenager for me.
- What are some programming skills that can provide financial freedom?
- Which programming languages do you think will be worth learning in 2021?
- Improving programming skills in 30 days?
- Is programming something you want to do for the rest of your life?
- Did anybody learn a programming language at the age of 50?