I have done software engineering and now I want to apply for a master degree
I have done “software engineering” and now I want to apply for a master degree program. Any suggestions which master programme should I choose? Note: I’m not a good programmer.
Figure out what you want to do first.
I think for you a masters would be a waste unless you want to work in a large consulting company.
in that case better go for an MBA - it’s reasonably general and will impress any employee in the future.
- How did you go from a newbie to a software engineer in 9 months while working full time?
- Is programming something you want to do for the rest of your life?
- What are some things that seem easy in programming software but are actually hard, and other things that seem hard but are easy?
- On Australia doubling fees for liberal arts degrees
- Hello I am an aspiring software developer who just completed A-Levels. What's next?