What will you say to someone that has been learning how to code for 5 years but yet still struggling with it?
I’ve been coding for 25 years and still struggle with it.
If you are struggling with the language you have a serious problem. If you are struggling how to use the language in a certain way - it’s not as serious.
if you are struggling to solve problems - that is more serious and maybe programming is not for you.
iI always say to young programmers - what matters is that you can solve a program. Some problems don’t need programming to solve and you should recognize that too.
- Is 2020 the year to learn code?
- How do programmers last working for a company for 5 years, 10 years, or 20 years?
- Which programming languages do you think will be worth learning in 2021?
- Is Elixir worth learning even though it has so few job opportunities?
- What coding skills are in demand?
- I’m willing to make a project for my final year. What project (related to Python) should I make to achieve a good grade?
- Did anybody learn a programming language at the age of 50?
- How much of the "Programming Elixir" book must I go through before I can start learning Phoenix?