Happy fathers day
Remembering my dad who passed in 2001.
Happy Fathers day to a man who made so many lives better, taught us so much and accomplished so much in his life.
The most important lessons?
- Go your own way.
- Don't let society tell you what to do.
- Follow your passion.
- Exemplary work ethic. And.. there is no damned muse - get off your ass and create every day -- especially when you don't feel like it!
Artist, gardener, entrepreneur, leader, husband, dad.
- Improving programming skills in 30 days?
- 10 Comfortable lies
- Why doesn't anyone understand me?
- Your beliefs are not important
- How do I learn Phoenix (Elixir) in a pleasant way?